We are a very small business that is dedicated to providing the Tweed and Southern end of the Gold Coast extremely competitive pricing on flyer printing and leaflet distribution.
Our services include:
As the owner of this small flyer printing and distribution business I personally deliver to thousands and thousands of homes each and every month. Your flyers are delivered with care and only into deliverable homes, no flyers are delivered into houses marked with “no junk-mail” or “Australia Post Only“.
Suburbs we cover:
- We deliver from Palm Beach to Casuarina
- For full suburb details and numbers click here.
Price of Distribution:
- $35 per 1000 flyers delivered to residential areas (excludes acreage)
Our pricing is affordable on its own however when you get a print and distribution deal you are getting even better value.
Why is Advertising So Important To Your Business?
Salesmen have long been supported in some form by advertising. From the earliest days of commerce getting the message to customers has always been important to ensure sales are made by business. Travelling salesman would shout as they entered a new town and post flyers on street corners. Traders would send word ahead that they would be arriving into ports.
These days advertising is no less important to modern businesses. Every business needs to make sales of either products or services to stay in business. If there are no sales you cannot pay your staff or running costs.
No matter what product or service you offer and no matter how great your products are, without some form of advertising you just will not get the message out to the market that is waiting to purchase from you.
The advertising doesn’t have to be expensive or on a grand scale. But it does need to happen. New businesses can make the sometimes fatal mistake of over spending on advertising when they don’t have a plan. Vague, badly thought out actions will never be a good substitute for a well thought out advertising schedule. Without a plan you may react to your competitors actions or sales, rather than being proactive with your planning.
Well thought out advertising campaigns are so important to your business as they can help to keep you on track and heading towards your business goals.
If you attempt to run a business without using advertising you may discover that no one ever knows your product or service exists. To gain a large enough market share you need to make sure your customers know your company is available to service their needs. Random sales when your business is occasionally discovered by the public are not enough to sustain a business over the long term. Advertising is the key.
There are many ways to approach your advertising plan. Here are some great ways to advertise what you have to offer your customers:
- Run advertising in your local paper. This will help you attract customers that are close by.
- Plan a letterbox drop, again in your local area. Brochures or flyers are perfect for letterbox drops.
- Run a promotion at your business premises. Depending on the product you sell, you can tailor a fun and interesting event to attract current and new customers alike. Make sure you have printed brochures, business cards and other promotional materials on hand to spread the reach of your business.
- Book a stand at a trade fair that covers the type of customers you want to promote your products to. Book this far ahead as a trade show generally takes a lot of organising to be successful.
- Support your sales staff with regular specials or new product introductions. New products or exciting specials can be a great reason for your staff to re-visit current customers and schedule extra visits to new customers.
If you plan your advertising campaign using some or all of the above activities you will be much further ahead than a company that chooses to do no advertising. Make sure you have goals for your business so you know what advertising efforts you need to run to meet them
While spending money on advertising can seem like it has little immediate benefit, the long-term effects could be the difference between business success and failure. Plan your advertising ahead of time and seek help from a professional if you require it.